Hi!

We just got back from one of the best trips to the BVI yet!

It was so great to meet everyone from TTOL at Sebastian's and at Mal's party! And to party with everyone at the Jolly Roger and at Quito's!

I haven't been able to look through the posts to see what has been happening, but I will say a great big Thank You to Bill Hartzman for organizing such a great event, you did an amazing amount of work to pull this off!

A thanks as well to Uschi for the cocktail party, to Mal for hosting the party and providing the food, and to Debra (Islandplace) for organizing the dinner and party at Quito's...I am sure I left out someone, and I am sorry if I did.

It was great to see Gary and Gerry again, sorry guys that we never made it to Normal Island that night, we decided to head on to Peter to my favourite anchorage instead...but hopefully we will see you guys closer to home!

We had an awesome time, Conch Charters was amazing, Miles was one of the best I have dealt with for the boat checkout/checkin! The boat, although older, is obviously well cared for and everything about the operation speaks first class!

We had a chance to do some new things this time, dining at Donavon's Reef, at Caprriccio de Mare, and finally going to Anegada!

Our favourite place by far was running into Pam's Kitchen, now reopened by Pam's daughter and son-in-law, what a great couple - they couldn't do enough to make our stay on Anegada more enjoyable. And yes, Walker, you were right, Neptune's does make one of the best omelets I have ever had!

Okay, enough for now, when I have time to sort out my pics, I will post the link.

Great trip, can't wait for the next one!

DawnB (and Robbin)

Dawn

Email me~ dawncustode@gmail.com