Just got back from 12 days on Anegada had a great time seeng the family plus got to meet a whole lot more of the family while there since grandma turned 94 this year there was a big party for her at cow-wreck, great time had by all and so so much ethnic food it was WONDERFUL in every way possible.

Out of the 12 days there the weather was great, some days more sunny than others, rained almost everynight, bugs were out - we tried the cactus juice this year and worked for us, the no-seeums bothered us the most but with that stuff they stayed away. One morning around 8-9 it rained HARD with thunder and lightening for like an hour (which we've never experienced there ever) the thunder was SO LOUD it shook the house....then by 11am it was beautiful the rest of the day....got to see 3 rainbows while there and one was the morning leaving at the ferry dock

water was cloudy almost everyday from all the rain at night so snorkeling was fair conditions, went to loblolly 1 day for an hour seen the biggest parrot fish ever.....was like 4-5 foot surprised me it was that big

the plane ride both ways was great no problems w/customs, lines, etc. no hiccups at all - we even took tools this trip to help with the new house our family is building and the ticket agent at orlando even gave us a cardboard box to put some tools in so we didnt have to pay the extra 100bucks for the extra pounds since it weighted 92lbs. only allowed 70 - going thru customs in bvi they looked in the box asked a couple questions, wanted to know if we were leaving the tools for our friends and if so we had to pay duty - told them no and off we went....on the return at the airport the agent was nice as could be knowing who we were since we were accompanied with our family and having the box weighing at 62lbs helped

didnt get many pictures this trip since work came before limin' unfortunately but I was able to get in a couple LONG walks on the beach every morning with the dog and evening walks with Al & the dog, had plenty of good food at home at CW, we ate out 1 night at neptunes had lobster and sword fish was to die for! I ordered mahi-mahi but was served sword fish (singing sally didnt realize that she served my mahi to another table 5 minutes earlier) I never had swordfish before - told her I'd try - as long as its not a fishy-fish I'll eat it....was WONDERFUL - guess meant to be for me to try something new even thou I had my heart set on mahi - when leaving I asked the table next to us who had the swordfish, how was it, etc. they guy went on and on how good it was.....just had to tell him, should of seen his face "how come she didnt say anything to me" as I then told him she didnt know and by the time she found out you were done....guess he was not a fisherman cause we could tell just by the thickness/texture of the fish just by looking at it....surprise surprise ....funny as we talked about it the next day at CW as Al tells me the guy is right there pointing at a table next to the bar where we were...funny...

plenty of riding for supplies on the scooter 2 of us holding 6-8 pieces of 20 foot lenght pvc pipes going down dirt roads, with a case of heinies on the floor of the scooter, another day was 6 foot length pvc with 4 foot lenghts every 2 feet pointing down riding with that on the scooter.....I thank Mother Mary everyday for not recking or hitting a cow = what a sight that would of been....

got lots of work done at CW - moved the kitchen to the other building installed 4 new windows, couple new doors, wall here and there, shelves, moved all appliances, hooked up/installed pipes for sink, electric outlets you name it...got the kitchen up and running in 2 days, like Alex said if it werent for Al it would of taken him 2 months

also did LOTS of work on mom/dads new house getting utilities installed so they can move in....everday was a new adventure to say the least so much work its not even funny....

got to try some ox tail, goat head soup, goat meat and lots of other new food to us at grandma's b.day party plus met lots of family members we didnt realize were family - nice to see the same smiling faces everyday while there and also to meet new ones

it was especially nice to spend time with my girls, with belle and wendell, elly & mikey, alex & tieka and the rest of the family - nice to be back home on Anegada

back to the grind now here.....any ?'s ask away.....

"We are not human beings going thru a temporary spiritual experience...........We are spiritual beings going thru a temporary human experience"