This will be a short and somewhat controversial report. We flew USAir down and back from PHL on l-l4- thru l-2l-2006 with carry on luggage and everything was fine as can be expected for the times. During our past three trips at the same time we always used a Taxi Driver named Marcus who also owns a Car Rental Company entitled "Justice Car Rental" we asked him to pick us up at the Airport and at that time inquired about a rental car for this trip, no problem for his Company is located in Grand Casa and we were heading to Alamanda Resort along Orient Beach, he obtained for us a GETZ CAR of which was great for it had Air and was very small for getting around and parking was a breeze, we will in the future do the same thing, also I might add during the past 4 years reading various posts on this board just about everyone has rented a car and finally we have taken the aforementioned advice, it just took us longer. We can't say enough about Marcus and his Rental Companyl. Our accomodations this time and the past 3 years during the same time period have been Alamanda Resort located along Orient Beach and Vincent (Nadine has since left the site), Geraldine, Alan, Nicholas and Paula when they had seen us for the first time we were greeted with hugs and kisses for by now they had remembered from our previous visits, without a doubt and we have travelled to various resorts and/or cruises in the past but the treatment we get at this resort is the best. The site is spotless inside and out and the location to the beach is just great. Our beach privileges are located withn the Kakao Beach area and Phillipe and Nicholas had also remembered us from our previous trips and every day our lounges, umbrella and table were located basically in the same front row near the water. Bar/Lunch service was there for the asking, again great service. Smiling, Thank You, No Thank You and Tipping will go along way and make a trip better. (we are just greatful to be on vacation) This trip not like the previous 3 trips we decided not to go to the $l20 - $l75 you have to go to great restaurants and we decided to find out where the locals go and give it a try, I can't remember all of the names but we were in Grand Casa (Talk of the Town-twice) Marigot along the back side of the Marina Area, again the same type of atmosphere, and I might add we are having Grilled Lobsters, Shrimps, etc., Tap 5 Pizza Place (twice-on a couple of the nights we would share a salad and then have a full dinner each) and the only so called bad meal was at Le Fish Bar, during our previous trips we always ate there and had one fine meal, one waitress does it all and the place can be packed, this year the menu has been slashed in half and I finally decided to have sautee veal, but they didn't have any, eventually I found something, but with all the running around she was doing and I'm sure only one cook, it wasn't the same and not very good. We will look things over next year. The weather was similar to last year, during the night there would be rain and during the day and night the winds for the first 4 days were moving and the remaining 3 days they really picked up steam and that can be sort of irritating, but still better than home, even tho here in Phila. area there really hasn't been a winter, except the first 3 weeks of December. Now for the controversial part. The past 3 trips and including this one each morning we go for a walk on the beach and when we are done we go to Baywatch for breakfast, even tho in the past Alamanda included breakfast with your tab, but the coffee and Adrian at Baywatch are great, now Andy thats another story, he can be rude and crude and for the customers who don't know him and hear his remarks or statements you begin to question yourself why go there, well anyway on our final morning this past Saturday we decided we had enough and lets try Coco Beach for breakfast, besides the coffee, the breakfast we had was far supperior, the views of the beach and persons along it were better and far more cleaner atmosphere. Adrian and Cheryl are still very much likable persons and the food during the afternoon sessions for us was great, but in the future we will skip the mornings there. Whenever we go on vacation we always reflect back that we won't be able to match the previous trips, but this one was the best, but we always say that. Good Luck to all and thank you for the posts hereon, the information provided is so valuable. ty ron m