Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
6 members (DanS, MrEZgoin, Lucyann, 3 invisible), 1,515 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
C
Clod Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
Is it May 3 or 4? I've seen both dates. Thanks. Clod

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 118
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 118

Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 36
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 36
I've seen both dates also. We reserved slip at Scrub thinking it's the 4th....but many others are making plans for 3rd

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,999
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,999
My money is on the third. In the past it has always been LOCAL full moon . Full moon is at 3:42AM on the 4th UTC (Greenwich) which is 11:42PM on the 3rd local AST.


Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. - Mark Twain
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
In a previous post I said...."I just found out from the BVI Tourism folks that the Trellis Bay full moon party is Sunday May 3rd. I've seen other website say it is May 4th.
Can anyone confirm dates?
....thanks"

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
C
Clod Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 50
I called Argon Studios today and they confirmed it is on Sunday the 3rd.

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 32
...ty

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Aragorn has posted "do the maths" on facebook.

In the BVI date are written dd/mm/yy as opposed to the USA using mm/dd/yy, so May 3, 2015 is 3/5/15 and 3 X 5 = 15!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5