Just returned from our trip to the island after skipping last year and it was as wonderful as ever. The weather was perfect and the beaches (Friar, Rouge and Orient), were just what we needed!
As far as eateries:
Ones we loved-Yvettes,Sky's the Limit (lolo), Sunset Grill(GCBC), Mark's, the Greenhouse, Skipjacks, Mama's Pizza and Ethnic.

Ones we liked--Ocean 82 (MY entree is not what I expected and I will take responsibility for that). Wife's was excellent and the service overall was Very good.
Sol E Luna- Excellent cocktails and dessert, the entree was good but missed the ''island'' taste/flavor. The surroundings was very romantic. The bill was the highest for our visit.

Place we wont visit again-Sun Beach Clubbers on Orient- 2 hours for lunch!! Arrived at 1:30 left at 3:30! Staff kept telling us..."" 3 minutes'', ''5 minutes'', ''10 minutes''. Had to ask for bread and butter; after we ordered drinks we asked for separate checks and she said she couldn't do that!
Then at the end of the meal she huffed because we asked her to figure the food separately. ((something other places have done with a smile)(BTW it was 4 of us and we asked for 2 checks). IMHO if you are young and/or french you will receive better service the. As for us, the food was okay but NOT worth our time and money.