Here's our report and some observations about our 2015 vacation. Won't do a blow by blow recount but share the info by topic.

Weather..
Best two weeks we have had in years, other than a bit windy the first few days the weather was spectacular. While there was evidence of rain it never found us.

Accommodation ..
First week at Sapphire, expectations were low so no surprises, no TV in the room but a new flat panel arrived later in the evening, next morning no hot water, so no shower (apologies to those down wind on the beach), back to the room hot water but no towels, they arrived an hour later warm fresh from the dryer so must be an inventory problem. The store in the basement was closed for renovations but I met a lovely young lady as she was locking up who identified herself as the daughter of the new owners, she indicated that the transition was not yet complete and it was taking longer than expected. I indicated that the Internet was not kind to Sapphire to which she responded "and rightly so, there is much work to do" which is encouraging. Perhaps they could start by getting rid of the "tepid tubs" and spend the savings on some basics, hot water and towels. Overall though our stay was fine.
Second week was La Vista beach, no surprises here either, everything was as advertised and they really do run a great operation.

Travel...
Causeway is great! There is often much discussion regarding routes to take, the only absolute is shortest. Scenic is subjective and fastest is a crap shoot, if there was a fast route everyone would use it rendering it the slowest. Overall Marigot seems to be most congested and requires the most patience.

Gym..
We used the country club at PDP. Monthly couples membership was less than two single weeks, great facility and it opens early (5:30am), used the cardio machines, showers and then off to breakfast and sun.

Entertainment..
Ronnie and Amin at BBB always good, as was church on Monday at red piano. Elvis at toppers was surprisingly fun and entertaining. Also keyboard player/singer at Cugini was very good. Looks like Ronnie and Amin are also playing Saturday nights at Piece of Cake which is renovating and may be changing its format?

Restaurants..
This was the year of the new for us, so many old reliables will have to wait for next year. For the very new we tried Maito which was only open 3 days, food was good still some bugs to iron out but we would return. Cugini is not really new as it moved from Marigot but is was very good. New to us were Crave, very good. Bavaria pork chop and apple strudel excellent. Toppers by the sea and Avantika were great, also great value we thought at the Harbour Queen, ribs and beans, (again apologies to those downwind at the beach) at PDP we tried Sushitto table chef was awesome as was the food. In Grand Case we tried Oceans82 which was awesome, Pizza Pascal was excellent as well. Of the returnees we used Pizza Galley and Palms both still are favorites. Only disappointment was Charter House, we had been there last year for their opening, this time however my 16oz strip was not a good cut, fought with it as best I could, they did apologize and charged only half price, wife's meal was very good and I would try them again. Most restaurants have adopted the imposed 15% surcharge which I am not really a fan of, I prefer to set my own tip which is always at least 15 but I guess this makes it easier, who wants to do math on vacation?

Beach..
Not much change from last year IMO, bit more seaweed and new sea wall at Papagau. Beaches come and go as they have done forever, waves bring the sand up, seaweed helps trap and bind it and the wind blows it further onto land, always changing always will.

Can't wait for next year.