|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
11 members (CaroleS, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, CanuckTravlr, Kennys, S/Y Mockingbird, knitsoftwear, calle313, 3 invisible),
531
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#57239
06/06/2015 04:26 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 331
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 331 |
We were on island 5/18 through 6/1. This isn't a trip report, but I feel compelled to send out some Texas "atta boy"s to some people and places.
Horizon Yacht Charters: We've been through almost all the major charter companies, but the first time we have used Horizons. I cannot say enough for the company and staff. Everything was top notch. It is a smaller operation, so more personal service, but Giles and Courtney were more than outstanding.
Anegada Beach Club: New (to us), but very laid back and the staff was outstanding. The free taxi to/from the mooring field didn't hurt.
Soggy Dollar Bar: I cannot remember her name, but my only footware spent the night there - and they found them the next day for me.
Piece of Paradise at Cane Garden: With Quito's closed, the staff was very accommodating, especially to our two young adult boys. Thanks to the staff - this old guy learned how to play beer pong.
Capt D (Caribguy) s/v Mollie Jean "When I go to heaven, I want to go from the islands..it's closer"
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|