Hi Everyone...

We returned Friday morning from 15 days in our favorite paradise. 1st attempt to post some pictures can be found on the MSN SXMPhotosII website. David & Regina Jan 2007 Photos

Pictures feature the party on January 5th, Shopping at DK Gems, meals at Tabba Khady, The Stone, Skip Jacks and others... Lots of sea life, Day sail on the Celine. I haven't titled and captioned the pictures yet, so it is a work in progress.

Full trip report will be coming soon, especially our new restaurant find on the island. The Stone is a great place for a meal. Look for a special web page on them like we did for Tabba Khady last year.

Partial nudity in some of the shots so don't click on the link if you are at work.

[Linked Image]

Weather was some of the best we have had in 5 years. Day sail on the Celine was excellent! It was a 12 rainbow day without a drop of rain on us.

Lots of people had fun at the party but I was more than a bit disappointed with the 27 or so folks who pre-signed up who then did not show up. Andy had planned food for you all so not showing up is a financial hardship for our hosts. I thought TTOL folk were more considerate than that.

David
Homepage - Trip Reports, Lots of Photos too! http://o2binsxm.com