Hello Everyone!
As promised, below is a quick trip report. If you have any questions, I'll linger around the next couple of days. Then it is off to hibernate due to CWS (Caribbean Withdrawal Syndrome) until the next trip to the islands.

The trip was awesome in one word. All was well with USAir.
We stayed at Bruno's 2 bed bungalow - O Paradis. Great accomodations at a great price. 10 minute walk to beach. Nice easy walk thru beautiful fauna.

This trip was a great combination of resting and not resting.

As far as beaches, we visited Orient every day, friars, great bay, mullet bay, cul de sac, Anse marsel, grand case.

Food - the food was great everywhere. Le Cottage was awesome. The Gutside Restaurant was great, excellent local seafood. Lunch at Baywatch always great. We also ate at several other locations. Not a bad meal anywhere. Breakfast at Mr. Busby's very good and cheap.

Activities / Nightlife
We did a daytrip on our own to Anguilla. Shoal Bay East/Upper shoal bay was absolutely beautiful. Lunch at Gwen's delicious.

Reggae at Calmos Cafe - great time.
Full Moon Party at Friars - awesome time. Met great people locals as well as visitors from all over.
Harmony Night - very nice to walk around that evening.
Bamboo Bernies, Sunset Beach Bar, Bliss were all fun late night spots.
Kontiki had music late one night as well.
Opal Lounge at the Westin is a nice spot. I believe it just opened up. We arrived at 1:30am and there were only 2 people in the place. Beautiful lounge.
The Westin grounds are nice as well.

Rum - as always the rum was great. I believe I drank enough Ma Dou Dou to preserve me for awhile. Also there was plenty of Carib everywhere: bars and supermarkets.

The best part of the trip was watching the sunrise everyday on Orient Bay from the first floating platform near the Perch - priceless.

Let me know if you have any questions. It is now time to change gears.

take care,
Mike