I will make this short and sweet Great trip, great weather the whole time. Th Sat. ferry from St Thomas to VG was delayed by 1 1/2 hours and the Petit Pump Room was closed. I rented a 1 BR cottage through Guavaberry Spring Bay, the folks there were great as usual, having said that I wouldn't do that again,we normally rent one of thier larger villas with a pool, the cottages are very hot in the afternoon and because of the way they face there is no getting out of the sun. I now know that I want to have a pool to relax in after the beach. We had 2 great meals at The Rock, a great burger at the Village Cafe, and I think the BBQ at The Mine Shaft is just so-so, it is nowhere near the quality of The one at Leverick.The food we had at the Bath and Turtle was good also.Took the NSX on Thursday morning to Trellis Bay and then on to Marina Cay our room was lovely and Alison had just gotten back to the island, I must stop here and say I am really sorry to hear that she will most likely be leaving there, it will not be the same without her. I had grilled lobster for dinner there and it was wonderful, although not as good as Anegada. And of course leave it to American Airlines to cancel our flight home out of St ThomasI got that message Friday night. So first thing Sat. morning I was on the phone with them, I thought we had every thing worked out to fly home from Beef Island but when we got there at 9am we stood at the counter for 2 1/2 hours, they held the plane for us for 15 mins. and we ran across through the airport with the agent getting us through security quickly, then it was on to SJU then Miami, where we were upgraded to first class, we were on the plane and everyone else had boarded when I was told I had to move to the back because some one that had paid for first class had shown up, so I was ushered to coach and my frind stayed behind in first class, finally after being at the airport since 9 am we arrived at BWI at 11pm, that made for a long day. I will be back in Nov. for 2 weeks.

Kathy

Where to next?