Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
RonDon
RonDon
Rhode Island
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
8 members (Sxmroyalislander, mez, Rumlover, Manpot, dfmsml, Kennys, 2 invisible), 816 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#68231 09/16/2015 01:00 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 67
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 67
Does anyone know the ferry schedules from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel and back? I'm wondering how long I can stay in Cozumel, how often the ferry runs to and from PDC. Thanks in advance.

Sponsors
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192


Carol Hill
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 67
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 67
Thank you!

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 475
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 475
There are actually three ferry companies operating from Playa to Cozumel; Mexico Water Jets, Ultramar and Barcos Caribe.

The schedule changes daily and is sometimes affected by weather.

Buy a one-way ticket for the next ferry. The companies alternate departures, buying a round trip could delay your return. There is no savings Discount on a round trip ticket.

Barcos Caribe
Ultramar
Mexico Waterjets

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 475
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 475
Quote
bugambilias said:
There are actually three ferry companies operating from Playa to Cozumel; Mexico Water Jets, Ultramar and Barcos Caribe.

The schedule changes daily and is sometimes affected by weather.

Buy a one-way ticket for the next ferry. The companies alternate departures, buying a round trip could delay your return. There is no savings Discount on a round trip ticket.

Barcos Caribe (edit)
Ultramar
Mexico Waterjets

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 65
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 65
Anyone know the cost of the ferry's tickets? I don't want to carry a lot of cash around with me at one time. Thanks.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
The cost is on the link that I posted above in this thread, as well as on the links that bugambilias posted.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 01/26/2016 01:58 PM.

Carol Hill
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 65
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 65
Thank you, I just found it $10.50 US


Moderated by  Eric_Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5