Six of us chartered a Trader 485 from Tortola Marine Management (TMM) and agreed to share selected information with you primarily to encourage patronizing some businesses but allowing you to find and explore your favorite beaches and snorkel spots.

This is the second time we chartered in the BVI and both times from TMM. We’d do it again. All staff were friendly, helpful and polite. Hate to see the Traders being retired because it was easy to handle, secure and fuel efficient (at least compared to what I expected). Diesel on 6/15 was $6.90 at Village Cay. It consumed 120 gallons in a week including running the generator 12 hours a day.

Water- used about 11 gals/person/day.

We ordered provisions and beverages online from Bobby’s. They delivered everything timely. Next time my wife will choose the produce upon arrival.

Last Stop Sports delivered and picked up snorkel belts.

We treated our ladies to an aroma massage in a Bohio at the Spa on Peter Island. Lots of points guys.

Restaurants – we did not have a bad meal anywhere.
Norman, The Bight – Pirates
Peter Island Resort – lunch
VG – Mineshaft – dinner
VG – Top of the Baths – lunch
Marina Cay – Pussers – grilled Anegada lobster
JVD – Foxy’s hamburgers
Sopers Hole – Pussers

JVD White Bay - I understand that people have different interests, but I remembered it and we loved it when the Soggy Dollar was the only establishment on the beach. In our opinion too many humans, businesses and, boats have ruined it. You can even rent 4 wheel ATVs on the beach or jump on a floating trampoline.

We found a new favorite, and you will find yours. Please help keep the BVI pristine!

Tim