This time I'm just going to send the Highlights and Lowlights (of which there are few) - Enjoy.
Plenty of Pictures and Videos to Follow!

[color:"blue"]Highlights[/color]

Seeing everyone – Roger and Sandy, Tina, Clayvorne, Mic, Shaneek (and new baby, Horena), Simone, Linda & Dorian, Bunn, Sana (and her kids), Tish and Jerry, Bruce Donnath, Vanessa and Craig, KC, Jessica, Winsome, Patrice, Gail, Oliver, Pet and Blossom, Vickie, Erron, Daniel, Seddy and Raquel and Jacob and the kids, Ivan, Baba, Jewel, Bunn, Reuban, Cynthia (from Harris’), Sidney, Vinny, Lorilee, Thad and Malia, Trixie, Dollar and Kitty, Chi-Chi, Taboo, Teddy (One Love’s new dog) – missed Foxy this year.

Seeing all my friends from past years staying at Sandcastle

Walks every night after dinner on White Bay and seeing phosphorescence on some nights

Swimming everyday in White Bay

85 degree temperatures

Being barefoot for the entire 2 weeks

Seddy’s Fish Stew

One Love’s Wednesday Night Dinner

Craig and Vanessa’s Wedding (Roger Garside’s son)

Getting wasted on Baba’s Bushwackers and then coming back and listening to Reuban playing guitar and Bunn on the Triangle (harmonizing), while Mic whips me up a few more drinks at the Soggy Dollar Bar

Seeing Trixie

Sandy’s beautiful Garden work @ Sandcastle with Waterfall included.

Mic’s Dancing

Baba’s Bushwackers (and Raquel’s too)

Oliver and Gail’s dinners at Sandcastle

Sleeping to the sound of the surf at White Bay

Jewel’s Hotdogs

Shaneek and Clayvorne’s Birthday

Kickin' Back with Ivan

The absolute beauty of the water and the Islands

Sandy, Roger, Clayvorne , Tina and the entire staff at Sandcastle's hospitality

[color:"red"]Lowlights[/color]

STT NON-Air-Conditioned Airport
Mean taxi driver in STT
Ferry lines …….that’s about it!

Pictures and Video’s will follow soon.

P.S. Thumbs up to the Eureka Clinic in Road Town/Tortola for handling Brian’s blood work is such a professional and timely manner!