Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,073
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
FRANKIE2
FRANKIE2
S/V Event Horizon
Posts: 391
Joined: January 2007
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
7 members (Sunflower, nevar37, lcote, 4 invisible), 426 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#74957 11/13/2015 02:33 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 397
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 397
We are packing for our trip and I was wondering what mobile applications people have found useful?

I'm looking for anything that will give accurate, up to date weather, perhaps help with navigation and I heard of one that would alert you if your boat moves at night.

What have you found useful recently?

Thanks!

Stormy

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
For anchoring, I use Drag Queen and for live satellite weather, I use Radar Scope. Just fyi, if you're not on Wifi, Radar Scope uses a lot of data since it's a live feed.

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,025
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,025
iTunes and "My Radar"

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 427
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 427
Navionics Boating, for charting/navigation
Intellicast for weather
Spotify for music
WhatsAp for messaging back home
If boat you are on has ray marine chart plotter, get the Ray marine apps to replicate the chart plotter on your phone


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5