Full report to follow. Just a few notes: Wonderful time at Beachside Villas. Merve and the staff make you feel at home. Easterly wind all week made Simpson Bay to Orient Bay windy affairs. Little Divi Bay was the exception due to the protection from both sides. Snorkeling excellant at Little Divi, BTW. Two trips to OB with lunch at Chez Leandra both times. Good food, great service, great prices. Enjoyed one HH with Willie and one with the "other" guy. Never smiled. Flights uneventful, but had to walk to and from plane in SXM. WTH!! This was hard on some folks especially on Saturday with it being 84 degrees! Almost had my first accident Wed night with a quad runner with no lights and passing on a curve. I only saw him at the last moment as he was highlighted by car behind him. I had to run off the road to avoid a head-on!! You guys can keep high season. way too much traffic, too many people, and the airport. Weather was great with showers at night. Gus from Baie Rouge told us to get to Point Bluff at Belle Creole Hotel and in the process found many other roads and great photo ops. Heard from a couple staying at a villa above Happy Bay that there was a new road to HB. Never found it, tho. Water was as clear as I have ever seen it. Snorkeling was awesome at Orient Bay. Best meal of the trip was a Toppers. Wharf was a disappoint this time. Jimbos was a good as ever and FAST for a change. Dang, I almost have a trip report! Will add more later as I am groggy from driving home from Charlotte last night. OH, met the "DASHMEN's" at Beachside. Nice folks.

"All of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean...And when we go back to the sea...we are going back from whence we came."
>((((º>