Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
10 members (Kennys, 2Travelers, Sailor1985, YDR, SkipperC, timnboston, ggffrr11, 3 invisible), 510 guests, and 182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
The folks at Voyage told me they had paid for the license and all was good. I got my license this week from the Conservation and Fisheries dept as usual. They did send an attachment with a "VI catch reporting form" that he said I could email back in.

My guess is the government just want some more money. I don't think they are going to arrest me because we haven't marked up the boat or complied with all the other requirements you guys have read. I will find out next week.

Im curious has anyone chartering in the BVI ever been checked? Ive been several times a year since 1999 and have always trolled as I sailed and have never seen any enforcement or heard of anyone getting stopped except for the guy from stt a few years ago but he wasn't chartering.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
I always buy a license and have never been checked.
That said, I will not break the law to fish.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
I called and ask and they said the boat license was only valid if the boat is properly marked like a 120 foot cannery ship.
G

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5