Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (mahokid, ctpsxm, polaris, Rover, CJIMI, rab, sxm1986, charlie, SXMScubaman, SharonfromSXM, 3 invisible), 479 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534
Likes: 1
Same with Capital One. On line account and you can set the alerts for as low as $1.00 and also for international charges. Very rarely am I more than 5 steps away from the counter and the text alert hits my phone.


My foot fits right into my shoe and my shoe will fit right into your...
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Quote
HillsideView said:
Last time I had a problem I had used cc to buy tickets on Smith's ferry. Been using Native Son ever since and not a single problem.


Native Son was admittedly having some problems for awhile about a year or 2 ago, which is why we always use cash for the ferry now. I guess they beefed up their credit card processing.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5