Just back from another wonderful week, 4 couples on a Moorings 4700. Thought I'd list a few of the highs and lows:

HIGHS:
- Meeting Jean Beswick on the plane and sharing a lovely ferry ride with her; met Mike at the ferry dock. Very nice folks indeed. Sorry we didn't call you guys later in the week; we had several boat issues and our plans got tripped up.
- Swimming with turtles in Diamond Cay
- All meals were great- Spaghetti Junction, Fat Virgin, Top of the Baths, One Love (fantastic lunch!), Corsairs. Only one that no one was impressed with was Myett's- not bad, just not as good as the rest.
- Hearing Quito on Tuesday night.
- Seddy's magic tricks (thank you Raquel for encouraging us to hang around for that!)
- The guys in our group entertained the ladies by attempting to master the "rock wall" and other water toys at Ocean's 7. They were joined by a few teenagers and had some great fun.
- A fantastic week with great friends.

LOWS:
- Being approached several times on JVD by different men to buy drugs. This was new for us in 7 trips.
- Luckily we were warned of this by a gentleman at Foxy's dock, but one of the guys who tried to sell us drugs earlier in the day in White Bay then demanded money of us for tying up at Foxy's dock. He ran out as I was untying, took the line from me, then demanded money from us. Later he demanded money from our friends who were waiting for us to come pick them up at the dock. That was a very big turn-off. Sad to see that, likely won't return to Great Harbor as long as that's going on. We were also offered drugs (including Cocaine) by a man sitting right at Foxy's.
- We had a rat on board, which was after several other mechanical problems. One mechanical problem we'd called to the attention of our Moorings briefer but he told us it was nothing. It was very strong fumes from the A/C units. So after we found evidence of the rodent, we switched to a Footloose 4700. Took a lot of persuading. They wanted to just put rat traps on the boat. The Footloose boat was in good shape.

All in all, another great trip. Just a very different experience for us in JVD. We were sorry to see that.

-Patti