Trip Report, Day 2
What a Day!
Awoke this morning to glorious rays of sunshine pouring through the shutters. Light breeze and big fluffy clouds floating on high. Started the coffee then off to Good Morning for croissants still hot from the oven. If the aroma doesn't give you a kick start you must be brain dead. Paul and I made our walk from Kakao to CO water sports. When we got back Katherine and Sue were up, and we headed to the Sub for breakfast. Paul and I had the western omelet, and Katherine had the mushrooms/cheese - a tossup as to which was better.
Off to the beach! We had seen Colin that morning and asked him to save us 4 chairs up front, which he did. Dodged a couple of showers, had dogs at the Perch. Willie confirmed she us getting married in August, and they are staying on the island. After lunch, nothing but blue skies.
Back to the condo for a swim, then to La Table de Antoine for dinner. Paul and Sue split a ribeye, and Katherine and I shared salad, and adventurously the black ink risotto. Surprising very good. Antoine was just returning from vacationing in Canada (so we heard), Antoine 3 was off, so Antoine 2 was running the show.
Nightcap of red, then off to bed.
Dan....

Dan