|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
12 members (sxm1986, CJIMI, charlie, SXMScubaman, Rover, SharonfromSXM, lbksxm, ggffrr11, 4 invisible),
431
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: Long Bay, Virgin Gorda
#341093
Dec 12th a 07:00 PM
|
| by Rosie |
| Rosie |
Matt, Your wonderful pictures brought back marvelous memories of VG and Long Bay. We used to do 9 days on STJ and 9 days on VG. We were land bound, but snorkeled out to the point many times. I'm 85 now. My last trip snorkeling was to GC a year ago April. I would go by myself against my daughter's wishes. This last April I listened to them. I lurk here on the forum for treasures like your pictures. Happy Holidays to all.
|
|
|
|
|
|