Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
19 members (Don_and_Linda, biminis, goose4793, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, 4 invisible), 355 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
justaroofer, newtothebvi
Total Likes: 2
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by newtothebvi
newtothebvi
Hello to you BVI veterans, I have 3 questions:
1. If we wanted to make our itinerary a little easier for first time bareboat, can you get the same ball 2 nights in a row? (FCFS I assume is the only way if at all?)
2. If so, which destination would you pick to do this at?
3. If we wanted one night at a marina, which would you recommend? (kids with that are 14,14,12 and 9) and 6 adults

THANK YOU!
I will also post our itinerary rough plan once I get it put together to get your awesome thoughts ... you rock!
Liked Replies
by GeorgeC1
GeorgeC1
I would get a FCFS and the problem is solved. If however you want a boatyball simply try and get that ball again the next morning. If you can’t simply move to a FCFS as they vacate in the morning. Best option of all if in area that allows for it is to just anchor.
1 member likes this
by Standrea
Standrea
With kids, I would do two nights at Leverick. They have a pool, Michael Beans pirate show. Then rent a safari truck the second day and drive to the baths for the day with stops at The Copper Mine, Top of the Baths for a swim, and Hog Heaven for sunset on the way back. Also would do two nights at Great Harbour and you can taxi over to White Bay from there.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5