Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
19 members (Don_and_Linda, biminis, goose4793, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, 4 invisible), 355 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Aries4
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#331920 03/09/2025 5:14 PM
by Rhindley
Rhindley
I’ve done multiple charters in the BVI, but haven’t been back in about 7 years. Is it worth getting the updated cruising guide?
Liked Replies
#332076 Mar 11th a 08:00 PM
by jphart
jphart
Originally Posted by ggffrr11
Didn't the Moorings use to give those away "free" with every booking?

Not anymore. Moorings has digital downloadable pdfs for most destinations.
I brought a 2020/21 copy on a trip last month, but never even opened it 🤣
I also found an old copy of the drinking man’s guide, but all the coupons were past date!😢
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5