Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
10 members (BHK, JAG1, marisol, dcarol, goose4793, shortypowers, SXMScubaman, golda1, 2 invisible), 372 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
BEERMAN
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#335452 05/30/2025 12:43 PM
by BEERMAN
BEERMAN
We are excited to be chartering with TMM again! Some may remember I was a "cooler person" back in the day, we would fill a soft sided polar bear with enough frozen meat//seafood to feed an army! This trip we are leaning towards doing all provisioning on island. They tell me the smaller Riteway is open next to the marina, convenient! We will also take time to hit the larger stores in town.

I would like to pre-order our heavy drink order in advance, I find Caribbean Cellars website shopping easy to navigate, but Tico's is not so user friendly, unless I'm not using it correctly?

Any provisioning tips are appreciated! we will be provisioning saturday late and sunday morning.
Liked Replies
#335534 Jun 1st a 05:55 PM
by Brent
Brent
Ahoy Captains,

Here is a short list of Food and Liquor Provisioning sources in the BVI –

https://www.riteway.vg/shop-groceries.html - Riteways Food & Liquor
https://www.frenchdelibvi.com/ - European Food & Wine
https://relishgourmetfood.com/ - Specialty Food & Wine
https://gourmetfoodsbvi.com/pages/contact - Specialty Food & Wine
https://www.steakationbutchers.com/ - Specialty Butcher
https://da-dk.facebook.com/seafoodkingdombvi/ - Frozen Seafood
https://onemartsupermarket.com/provisioning/ - OneMart Food & Liquor
https://www.bobbyssupermarket.com/provisioning/ - Bobb's Food & Liquor
https://caribbeancellars.com/ - Liquor
http://www.ticobvi.com/ - Liquor

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5