Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
1 members (dm25vac), 1,220 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
onlymedication
Total Likes: 2
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#347498 05/24/2026 7:11 PM
by Curlygirl
Curlygirl
Hello, this is going to be our First time to the BVI and I hear mixed reviews on Anegada! Some love it and Some don’t care for it! If you have been there can you tell me some good and bad? Some say it’s not worth the trip.
Liked Replies
#347598 May 27th a 12:03 AM
by tmsxmsails
tmsxmsails
I agree it's a bucket-list type of destination. You can take pride in extra effort it takes to get there (and back) and it's just a different feel. I'm not sure I agree that you should spend two nights there. We had planned on that but we got there early enough, rented a Moke and drove to the North side, did the bars and Loblolly, and then dinner at Wonky Dog (I think). Not sure what else we would have done the next day but I know you can do the Conch Island tour.

The anchor/mooring field is shallow. Don't stray too far out side the field (in a mono anyway). Ask me how I know...
1 member likes this
#347724 Jun 1st a 09:08 PM
by duckfat
duckfat
Right now, the flamingo flock ("flamboyance") is pretty much staying where they are not publicly visible. There have been a few stragglers this past week in the pond on the north side just past the Anegada Beach Club.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5