When you say a "sale" are you watching westjet daily to see if the prices have dropped. We are from London so either Detroit or Buffalo are options and dont mind those, but you have a stop both ways and the price difference is only about $200. So going direct out of Toronto would be the best. If you have booked a villa already, how long would you wait on your flights????