|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, 4 invisible),
405
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
To be honest, I don't know that I've ever seen a smoke detector on any of the boats I've chartered. Maybe they are there and I haven't noticed.
My boat at home doesn't have them either unless the carbon monoxide detectors double as smoke detectors. We have heat detectors in the engine room but definitely not smoke because I had the engine room fill with smoke last season one day.
Have others seen smoke detectors on charter boats?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|