|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (Rumlover, RickinAtlanta, MartyG, SharonfromSXM, KC2SXM, FLCajun, LINNY, 2 invisible),
400
guests, and
146
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
WOW! That does sound really good! Yummm...
Along the same line... I have always made Cornish Game Hens, marinated & then glazed during cooking with Frozen OJ Concentrate (undiluted)... and roasted in the oven at 300F til done... Brush with the OJ Concentrate every 20 minutes or so while cooking... (NOT the same OJ that you used for marinating!) takes two small cans (the little 6oz.(?) cans) of Frozen OJ, one to marinade & one to glaze... I throw a sliced medium onion in the cavity during the roasting... Yummm again! nothing else needed except some S&P... comes out very moist and tangy! and not so sweet as to be overpowering...
I may have to try adding some bourbon to this one!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|