Personally, I would not cancel. Zika is the "new kid on the block" but those same mosquitoes have been there, with the threat of dengue or chikungunya ( sp) forever, and mosquitoes are not going away in any of our lifetimes.

I go skiing knowing I can fall down and hit my head, or my hip, or my elbow, or my bindings don't release and < boom>

I drive a car, usually within 25 miles of home, sometimes much, much further. One < boom> is all it takes.

I fly in airplanes. One Boom, again, is all it takes.

Thunderstorms happen frequently in summer. Lightning sometimes strikes. One boom is all it takes.

I live in a 100 year flood plain, and pay ridiculous sums for FEMA required flood insurance. The only way I can afford that is to have a 5K deductible, which means that every penny I pay out for insurance is pure profit for < someone else>. One <boom> is all it takes.

You have 2 kids, 8 and 10. Their likelihood of a doctors visit for Strep throat in the next year is ??? what?? Fall off bicycle ?? Bee sting ??

I'm not you, and neither am I your partner. Zika is not something that would frighten me away from vacation.