I don't think we've ever spent the night at Spanish Town. Just haven't seen the benefit given that there's so many other docks you can stay at that have more to offer, such as a pool and a quieter setting. Staying in Spanish town is similar to staying in Soper's Hole, yet the one thing Soper's hole has is there's little else on the west end of Tortola for being on a dock.

We prefer Leverick Bay if we're docking on Virgin Gorda - you can always drive to Spanish town and we do often stop as we go from one end of the island to the other. Bitter End is another decent stop where you can be on the dock.

Peter and Scrub are also good stops. Nanny Cay seems to be another very nice facility. Another we plan on checking out at some point is in Fat Hogs Bay area - I forget the name, but I believe they have a pool too (something we look for now since our son loves it).

Scrub wins overall for best pool though. Especially for little ones. The shallow end where you can walk in and water slide were big hits. Leverick would win overall though - can't beat the hosts, they have a pool, BBQ and Jumbies Friday, best TTOL deal in the islands and its a great place to rent a car and hit everything else on Virgin Gorda.

Matt