Hi Doug,
Bet you are super excited to be going back … My 2 cents below:

All who know me on here know that Leverick is my home away from home as we start and finish each trip there - Reef Song is on a private ball at Leverick.

As many have already said the staff become like your family and can not do enough for you . Great stop for any of your needs really. They have a small basic grocery with a great deli and baked goods, a laundry if you need to throw anything in for a freshing and a wonderful pool to relax in .

The jumbies restaurant has great food as does the fine dining upstair restaurant for wonderful food and wine choices. They also have the talented Michael Beans pirate show ARRRR ( not sure what his schedule is for upcoming season but hoping he will still be at Leverick). Mock jumbies stilt dancers and delicious BBQ are on Friday nights during peak season. There are also wonderful little shops including a Pussers store , BVI dive shop.

They have a spa…have told Ward each trip I was going to get a massage but have not made it there yet…have heard they are pretty good tho.

They have a very comfy little beach and some neat water sports options. Josh, the guy who runs the water sports place is a doll. We often spend several nights on the dock each trip and have taken the Saba ferry over to explore that little island too. We love hanging out in the north sound and have anchored at least once each trip over in front of Biras. Dink in to the BEYC to hike their amazing trails to stretch.
I could and have spent a week just in the North sound….but so much to see and so little time eh?

It is also a great place from which to rent a vehicle and explore Virgin Gorda land based . We always do the Baths or Spring Bay via this option now.
….I could go on forever but these are a few reasons I LOVE Leverick

We also spend a fair bit of time at Spanishtown as we splash and haul out at VGYH each year and have relationships with the dock yard staff . As you know since you have spent time there also, they have some great shopping, neat restaurants and convenient for walking over to the ferry terminal for clearing customs etc. We love the deli at Bucks at the Marina and make at least one stop there each trip for some local food ( love the goat stew) eat it at the little tables outside the store with the chickens.

Stayed at Scrub Island for the first time in March . We stayed there for the free shuttle over to Trellis bay full moon party. It was a nice place but not my style. I really enjoyed my stay and all the amenities but found it pretty pricy. Would rather spend my money on good wine , dark and stormies and painkillers . Not sorry I stayed but will likely be my last visit.

Just gave myself a severe case of DIF….

HAPPY planning

Kim