I’m the worst to ask for directions as I just drive and usually find things eventually.
It is fairly close to the zoo.

I come from the Divi so I take Bush Rd to Zagersgut Rd (just before a gas station, not the Texaco near le Grande Marche), follow it until a small rotary where it turns into A. T. Illidge Rd, going straight thru, don’t take the first exit or you’ll be heading to P’Burg. Keep going and look for the Shell Station on the right. Bear to the left and you’ll see a Fresh Market store, turn right off of A. T. Illidge Rd, and then left into an old shopping plaza. Café Rembrandt is easy to see and Mo’s is next door to it.

Coming from Simpson Bay take Bush Rd from the rotary near le Grande Marche and after the entrance to Cost you Less look for the gas station and follow the above route.

Coming from the northern part of the island, go straight thru Orleans and you’ll hit A. T. Illidge Rd at the border. Just follow it and after coming down the steep hill look to the left for Fresh Market.

From the Oyster Pond area, take Oyster Pond Rd to Middle Region Rd which runs into A. T. Illidge Rd where you’ll take a left and head towards the Fresh Market.

OR:

Check out this site:

https://www.google.com/maps/@18.0414743,-63.0488702,17z