I was at Nanny Cay a couple of years ago when the first season of this annoying show was being filmed.

The boat arrived a bit later than expected, having been beat up in their passage from the Bahamas. To my utmost horror, they docked RIGHT NEXT TO ME! I begged the dockmaster to change my slip...but no. No room in the inn.

The real crew left the boat - each with their belongings neatly stowed in plastic containers. They all had a wonderful vacation ahead of them - with rooms at the hotel, and no obligations unless the stupid boat returned for some reason.

Then the fake crew arrived...with much aplomb. This is when the filming started. Huge lights were erected at the end of the dock, and it went on all night. ALL FREAKING NIGHT!

It was so incredibly annoying that a representative of the villagers (permanent dock residents) was sent to negotiate a truce with the captain. He was indeed a nice guy, and agreed to turn off the lights when they weren't filming.

Each ridiculous crew member arrived...one more ridiculous than the next. Each one was filmed arriving and greeting the captain.

I spent two days next to them, and would have rather been in the jail in Road Town.

You can see me in many shots scowling in my cockpit.