|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
11 members (MrTim-BTV, PML, Fletch, S/Y Mockingbird, davidandsusannj, 2tannedfannies, caribmichael, marksxm, hokiesailor, 2 invisible),
353
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All,
First - Thank you to everyone who is a contributor to this forum. I have learned so much and am thankful for everyone's contribution. My family and I are traveling down to the BVI for some R&R - the week of Nov. 21st through 27th (over Thanksgiving). I have not traveled during this time - I am curious if the Jumbies will be performing during that time? Do winter winds usually hit during that time? Any advice relating to that time of season would be appreciated.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|