Well...it's been a while since I put up anything here...but when it's a "topless" thread, how am I supposed to resist.

This is just an example of how non-Dutch, the Dutch side is. If you go to the Netherlands, you find that the Dutch there seem less concerned about the issue than pretty much anywhere in Europe, including France where it's basically non-existent anymore. (Which makes the French side more like what France used to be...the whole issue is so interesting.)

From Wikipedia:
Public saunas in the Netherlands are always mixed gender and nudity is the norm when using these. In the Netherlands tanning top free is legal on almost all beaches. Municipalities with a beach (usually including quiet parts) tend to have a nudist beach; even if the municipality does not like it, it designates a quiet part as such in order to be able to forbid nudity on the rest of the beach.

This was fun. I should do it more often, but we haven't done much Caribbean or international traveling since 2012. So I don't know that I have anything to offer in the way of information these days.