Be sure to mention a light blanket or sweater if determined to do this. Once coming back from the BVI, first the plane had mechanical difficulties with an indicator light..took two hours. Then Miami had storms..circled a while and diverted to the Bahamas for fuel. We were 16th in line for refueling. When we got to Miami there was a line a block long from the
customer service desk of missed flights. It was about 1 am by the time we talked to someone. There was a 7 am flight or a 1 pm flight we could take ..they could send us to a hotel 45 minutes away. We decided to stay at airport. It was in July and was the coldest night I have ever spent.

When the sun goes down and the people leave that Ac turns the place into Sanfrancisco waterfront chilled. I assume SJU would be similar at night. It was when they still had blankets on airplanes. I remember being tempted to try to mug someone for that blanket that I am not sure how they came by them. It was miserable till 5:30 or so when the restaurant opened with lousy food but hot coffee.