|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
8 members (shieneehead, mahokid, sxmpete, jal, paul2pam, garymoe, Fletch, 1 invisible),
475
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545 |
https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Reef-Snorke...ce+snorkel+maskA while back there was a thread on these masks. Now that they have been around a while I am wondering if the reports are still positive. I am considering getting a one for my trips next year and would like some advise and input as to fit, sizing etc. I have a rather small face and have a hard time fitting a regular mask so it won't leak.
Rita It is better to be happy than it is to be right
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20170709/e/Rita+%26amp%3B+Tim+in+BVI/k/9d22/event.png)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|