Well it is officially less than T-6 months and counting to our 2nd BVI bareboat cruise. Before I get advice from this wonderful community on itinerary, We need to get there first!

And my God is it ever a pain in the A$$ to get to STT these days! Doesn't seem to be any direct flights to STT out of Newark any more. Flying always more difficult for us Canadians but this is getting ridiculous!

Anyway given our flight delay and stress of getting to the last ferry to Road Town last trip (thank you Kevin) we are thinking of looking into a water taxi to allow more flexibility.

So far quotes are around $100-115 per person for 12 people! I was hoping to get a better deal given that we are a bigger group. Moreover, this doesn't include the $40 international processing fee!

Does anyone know if they still charge this fee if all individuals are now required to make themselves present at C&I and not just the captain? Does anyone know if I can get a better rate given the size of the group? Any recommendations (have seen Dolphin and Foxy's so far.)

Thx!