|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible),
386
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229 |
Funny fish tackle story. Years ago when we were based at East End I needed some steel leader. I went to our local department store (the one selling heavy blankets). They had leader, but no price. The clerk had no clue on price, I didn't care price, I had guest arriving that wanted to fish. I said I will give you $20 for the 2 you have. She refused to take my money as it might be less or it might be more, the discussion lasted too long and I lost....So I left with no steel leader and we adapted by buying pre rigged Ballyhoo from Marina Cay. The pre rigged ballyhoo was a great way to feed the fish and not catch anything.
Mike
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|