Hello! This is the wife of EckyEcky-I'm hijacking his thread. Ready to make a decision. We are a family of four-husband and wife and two college kids. We have narrowed down our search to a Lagoon 39 from Footloose with ac/gen or a Lagoon 400s2 from Owner Time Charters-boat is supposedly at Dream. Both of these make me nervous for different reasons. Age and condition of boat at Footloose vs going through "Owner Time Charters"-Jenny Goya-Has anyone rented through them or know if this is a legit company? Having two kids in college, one who is studying abroad at the moment, makes our budget a little less than we would like. However, if we need to stretch a bit, please weigh in. Obviously, we want to feel secure that we are getting a good boat in good working condition from a reputable and trustworthy company. We've decided that AC is a priority-we live on the gulf coast and 'hot and humid' is our middle name-used to it, but don't want to sleep in it on vacation! We have also looked at a Nautitech Open 40 through LateSail. We don't have to live in the lap of luxury, but want it to be a great family vacation. I'm kind of a stickler for cleanliness...so, any honest opinions or feedback on these two boats and the charter companies would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much,
the wife

Those who hear them seldom live to tell the tale...