We travel round trip 6 or 7 times each year and have used Seaborne almost exclusively between SJU and EIS for the past 3 years. We have had luggage show up a day late a few times over the years. Yes, their flights may be late. And yes, their schedule may change. But, overall, we find them to be the most reliable carrier between SJU and EIS.

Back in the day of American Eagle - they were no better than Seaborne is now. In fact, I think Seaborne is more reliable than Eagle was.

We used Cape Air quite a bit after American Eagle went away. I think that their service is worse than Seaborne. Schedule seems to mean nothing to them - we seldom had a flight on time. As a pilot, I also think that they have the least professional flight crews down here. Their pilots are very lax on navigation and altitude.

We have no experience with Air Sunshine or InterCaribbean because they do not code share with American. Not being able to check baggage through to EIS is a show-stopper for them.

Bottom line: This is the Caribbean. You simply cannot have expectations here like you have in the U.S., including air travel.

Walker Mangum
Cow Wreck Beach, Anegada