|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
11 members (cabokid, mahokid, ndfaninnc, dcareri, Sea_Skyman, timnboston, davidandsusannj, lovemysxm, REH, 2 invisible),
362
guests, and
90
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
Here is a link to an item that should be on everyones list. I came across it during a visit to a gun show in my area a few months ago. It was meant to be in a bug out bag but my first thought was to have this on the boat. It is called Oral IV https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I9672Z8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I ordered this pack of 25 and I'm going to bring this as a preventative measure to being in the sun all day. I have Yeti's for the crew and will keep them full of ice-water and we will all take one of these Oral IV's as an Aperitif before dinner LOL Captain Redbeard
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|