I really am at a loss as to how to start this post since I feel such a great sadness in having to write it. The Queen of SXM Cell Phone Rentals is closing as of the end of June 2017. I feel so badly about the customers who depend on me but it is time for me to spend more time with my husband & family. I love this business so much but it is all consuming & it has consumed me for 14 years. I have missed so many family events, etc. & I just feel the need to not miss anymore as time is passing quickly.

I tried my best to find someone to take over the business who would give the same level of commitment to the customers that I always did but unfortunately I was unable to do that so I am forced to just close the doors. I don’t even have another business to refer you to because there is no one else on island that does what I did. Should this change I will make sure to let everyone know.

The cell phone business has greatly changed over these last 14 years & my services are not in as much demand as they had been, however it still demands 7 days a week & 365 days a year. I have had 5 days off in the last 14 years & those were for surgeries so yes I am tired. I am taking care of all customers who requested phones through June even if the return is in July but nothing after June.

I want to thank Carol & Eric for this forum because it is what made my little hobby into a pretty big business with lightening speed. It really happened so fast thanks to TTOL & the many, many wonderful customers that came to me from here.

I will miss all of you but I will still be on island during the winter months & I would love to see everyone when they are here. This business brought people from all over the world to my store & I have many memories to hold dear. I am keeping my email address so any previous customer who wants to contact me can still do so through the usual channel & as always if I can help I will…

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart & Doris sends her heartfelt thanks to everyone as well. We have made a lot of friends over the years & probably a few enemies as well but it was all worth it.

Sharon
QueenofSXM