When were you in #5?? Read your other post, did you just leave BSV yesterday?

I THINK that all of the units are done except one or two units. I posted some pictures of the reno earlier. Number 10 for sure is NOT done, because they had not started on it as of Monday this week. They do hope to have all units done by this fall, but they are pretty full this summer. We were in #9 and there were folks in #10 who left Monday of this week and I know their unit was not done. They were working on #12 when we were there, and I think that it is now done. Marvlyn said when we arrived that there were only two or three units that weren't done.

I actually think the mattress is quite comfortable. As far as pillows, I grab the pillows from the other bedroom and use those also. As for the wifi, it was ROCK solid when we were there. I don't know how much the wifi varies from unit to unit, but we have generally had excellent wifi. Our favorite unit is 14, because it is right by the pool, and the wifi has always been decent there. Truthfully, #9 is really a good choice since the reno though, as the floor between the former atrium and the rest of the unit is totally flat, no step down at all. Although we haven't stayed in all the units, the ones we have stayed in before, I think all had a step down from the living room into the atrium.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 06/28/2017 03:30 PM.

Carol Hill