It's heartbreaking when you finally get back to one of your favorite spots and it's not at all what you hoped for and remember it being. My husband and I were engaged in CGB 28 years ago and went back in May for a 25th wedding anniversary trip. Over the years, our favorite beach bar in the whole world was Stanley's Welcome Bar. Stanley and Cassandra were always so kind and made us feel welcome (always living up to the name!). This trip when we finally got to CGB for our last 3 days of our charter (we always save CGB for last because it's our favorite), we went first thing to Tony's and I tell you what - they could not have cared less if we were there or not. Bartender much more interested in what was happening on his phone than anything else. My husband tried to tell him that we were engaged there 28 years ago and pretty much got a blank stare. Waitress same thing. Tony was walking about but never interacted with any of the customers. Needless to say we moved on after our lunch there and never went back. We did enjoy the staff and vibe at Quito's this trip along with Paradise Club (surprisingly) and had nice breakfasts at Rhymer's - always enjoy the ladies there. Also, we have been back since Stanley's turned into Tony's so I wasn't expecting the exact same Stanley's as back in the tire swing and steel drum days. I know that things change and evolve but I wasn't exaggerating in my first sentence when I said that it was heartbreaking.