Thank you to everyone who passed along a recipe.
Dinner was wonderful! I made Tilapia Milanese with Citrus Bagna Cauda on the side. My sides were green beans with garlic and onions topped with tomatoes and baked in the oven. also served it with brown rice. The fish was very moist and full of flavor without the Bagna Cauda and some dinner guests enjoyed the fish sans sauce. DH absolutely LOVED the sauce. To each their own; glad I tried it both ways.

I have no idea if it makes a difference but I soaked the tilapia in milk (zero fat is all we use) for 15 minutes. Dipped in beaten egg, then in seasoned bread crumbs with a some lemon zest, garlic powder, onion powder, S&P and fresh chopped parsley mixed in. Sauteed the fish in equal amounts of o.o. and bumble and brown natural spread approx. 2 mins per side and put in a 250 degree oven to keep warm while I sauteed the remaining portions.

I had made the sauce earlier. The citrus bagna cauda sauce can be made 1 day ahead. The orange flavor definitely comes through
Ingredients

* 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons
* 4 anchovy fillets, minced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* 2 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
* 1 teaspoon lemon zest
* 1 teaspoon orange zest

Directions

Cook the butter and 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil in a heavy medium saucepan over low to medium heat just until the butter is melted, stirring frequently. Add the anchovies and stir until the anchovies dissolve, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Stir in the orange juice, basil, and lemon and orange zests. Season the sauce, to taste, with salt.

Cool, then cover and refrigerate. Re-warm before using [Linked Image]