Yes I have I launched it yesterday ... as many of you know I am the owner of shopndrop grocery... I used my website that I had developed for shopndrop st Bart's and started this program.

I wanted it to be about grocery so basically you are donating for grocery vouchers and I will be working with a local team and grand marche to get these vouchers to the local community...

100% of your donation is directly applied to purchase the vouchers for distribution and I will charge a 5% transaction fee to process your credit card. They can go and buy what they need based on their families personal needs.

I am doing this because , it is an island I call my second home and I need to use the resources I have to do what I can.So your participation in this program is tremendously helpful. Some from TTOL have already donated. 100% transparency in the program and donors will be fully involved and informed on all activities.

Please see the the Facebook post

For all those who were interested the Grocery Voucher Donation Program the site is live now.

The website is www.shopndropgroceryirmaassist.com

The details of the program is online under Program Info and FAQ

Lucinda Frye and Dr Nicole Erna Mae Francis Cotton (Victorious Living Foundation) a lady I have known for many years will assist me in this endeavor. The goal is to ensure the families that need support sign up to receive the donation and Lucinda and Nicole will assist me with the distribution of the vouchers.

Thank you for your support. Please pass the link on to both the families that need the support and the individuals that want to donate so they are informed of this program.

www.shopndropgroceryirmaassist.com

Need your groceries delivered ?
Order your groceries online @
www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com