|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
14 members (Rumlover, Lucky13, FFSXM, bran, JerseyRob, CaribbeanCanadians, charlie, KirkB, Rover, 5 invisible),
417
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 228 |
Hi Erie, I will try to find out about customs and immigrations plans in next few days. Please come to Jost. You will be welcomed to best of ability. My ex and rottweiler rode out the storm at Pirate's and he said that they were calling him in today to get the boat from Guana to head over to Norman, so I suspect they will have an update soon about Pirate's and I will pass it along when I know it.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|