|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 4
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 4 |
Thanks. We are now bringing new tools, as well as the personal ones my husband is planning to bring, because the ones at our place went missing after Irma. We will bring receipts, but I was wondering if I will be expected to pay duty on the new tools. The initial news release on September 21st announced that until December 21st items used for rebuilding would have customs fees waived. I can't seem to locate an official update with a new later end date posted, if indeed an extension was granted.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|