I just got back on Sunday from a 7 day charter. I am working on a report now. We stayed at
Norman-lots of balls and the restaurant is open.

Jost Van Dyke- Great Harbor and had lunch at Foxy's and a couple other little shops were open there. Across the bay at a green building/dock you can get gas and water.

Little Jost-Stayed at Diamond Cay. Going ashore was very sad as the two buildings/bars there are completely gone. Bubbly pool is there but a completely different experience with all the vegetation there. B-Line said it is open but we were only one of three boats there so it didn't appear to be open when we were there.

Guana Island-All the moorings were full when we stayed there (I think there are around 11 of them). Beautiful beach, atmosphere, and overall a nice evening/afternoon.

Anegada-Stayed two nights here. Got a car from Dean Wheatley dwjeep@hotmail.com Great guy! Flash of Beauty beach/bar was destroyed so we didn't spend much time there. Had lunch at Loblolly and was a great time as usual. Everything looked great. Then off to Cow Wreck where they are already building some new structures but looks just wonderful still.

Leverick-Contacted Nick and got a slip (they now have ice and water) we attended the Friday Night BBQ and was a lot of fun. Nick helped us get a rental car and went to the Baths and no one was there. It was awesome. Driving through Spanish Town and seeing all the boats there was not awesome and very sad.

Stopped at Nanny Cay to fill up on Gas. The pool and beach bar look awesome and inviting. Spent the night at Peter Island. Lots of balls and not many people.

We hear that Oil Nut Bay on Virgin Gorda is welcoming charters to stay at their dock if you eat lunch at the resort. You are welcome to use the facilities as well. We just ran out of time so we weren't able to do it. I wish we would have. A friend got an email about Oil Nut Bay from a charter captain down there. I could do some searching to find it if it would be of help.

Saw people on the balls at Marina Cay, Trellis, and Cooper.