Thanks Jlars- looking forward to your report!

Originally Posted by JlarsBVI
I just got back on Sunday from a 7 day charter. I am working on a report now. We stayed at
Norman-lots of balls and the restaurant is open.

Great to know- that may be our last night on our Feb charter.

Jost Van Dyke- Great Harbor and had lunch at Foxy's and a couple other little shops were open there. Across the bay at a green building/dock you can get gas and water.

First I've heard of water at Great Harbor since Irma- is that the old customs dock you are referring to?

Little Jost-Stayed at Diamond Cay. Going ashore was very sad as the two buildings/bars there are completely gone. Bubbly pool is there but a completely different experience with all the vegetation there. B-Line said it is open but we were only one of three boats there so it didn't appear to be open when we were there.

The destroyed building- was that Foxy's Taboo? So many good memories. And we were at B-Line as they were just building out and getting started last summer- soooo hoping to find them back open and Chicken behind the bar!

Guana Island-All the moorings were full when we stayed there (I think there are around 11 of them). Beautiful beach, atmosphere, and overall a nice evening/afternoon.

Are you talking about White Bay, Guana Island, or Monkey Point? It's been some years, but last time we were at Guana, there was only anchoring at White Bay and moorings only at Monkey Point.

Anegada-Stayed two nights here. Got a car from Dean Wheatley dwjeep@hotmail.com Great guy! Flash of Beauty beach/bar was destroyed so we didn't spend much time there. Had lunch at Loblolly and was a great time as usual. Everything looked great. Then off to Cow Wreck where they are already building some new structures but looks just wonderful still.

So sorry to hear about Flash of Beauty. But we will definitely be back to Big Bamboo. And of course we will have to return to Cow Wreck- the only other time we've been there they were out of burgers!!

Leverick-Contacted Nick and got a slip (they now have ice and water) we attended the Friday Night BBQ and was a lot of fun. Nick helped us get a rental car and went to the Baths and no one was there. It was awesome.

We have basically built our trip to begin at Leverick with Michael Beans. Thank you Beans and Nick!!

Spent the night at Peter Island. Lots of balls and not many people.

Peter might also be our last night. Should we expect nothing open yet?

Saw people on the balls at Marina Cay, Trellis, and Cooper.

We are still a month out and thinking of saving a night for Trellis. Any prospects on what might be open by mid to late February?

Thanks again Jlars and looking forward to your report!

Kupe